Activities to be focused in 2017-2018
- Orientation to new entrants and Initiate student-centric programmes for placement.
- Add -on courses/ Diploma courses for outgoing UG & PG final year students.
- Establishment of Students Grievance Redressal cell.
- Planning to conduct internal examinations thorough online mode.
- Updating College Website.
- Counseling for Gender-sensitization programme/Environmental Science.
- Eco-friendly practices -Maintenance of college garden/clean and green programme/Rain harvesting pit/waste disposal.
- Arrangement for feedback through Parents Teachers Meeting.
- Adopt technology for participatory teaching and learning process.
- Conducting students centered activities like workshops, seminars, Quiz programmes and group discussions.
- Conducting Workshops for teachers.
- Seminars and Workshops on NAAC.
- Skill enhancement workshops for employees.
- Establishment of Research cell.
- Organize Women Empowerment Cell activities.
- Up gradation of college Infrastructure.
- Collaboration with various Institutional bodies.
- College Magazine to be revived.
- Revival of Placement Cell.
- Digitalization of College Library.
- Creation of Student's Forum.
- Establishment of Student Mentoring Cell.
- Organize Commerce and Science Fest.
- Documentation of the various programmes/activities of institution leading to quality improvement.
- Regular submission of Reports by all the Departments.
Activities Organized during 2016-2017
- Induction programme for UG first year students and international students.
- SHE-Team-Awareness Programme on Ragging and Eve Teasing.
- One day Symposium on CBCS (choice based credit system).
- Distribution of Tabs to differently-abled P.G students.
- Workshop on stress management.
- Inauguration of college canteen.
- Two Workshops on law on Environmental science.
- Health check up for faculty in collaboration with Maxcure Hospital.
- Blood donation camp in collaboration with lion's club.
- Inaugural of Festival of Ideas.
- One week workshop on English for competitive exams for all PG students.
- Swatch Campus campaign for cleaning campus by UG students.
- Remedial programme on Basic English Grammar for all PG students.
- Remedial programme on Indian History for PG students.
- Remedial classes in Arithmetic for students.
Happy Independence Day 2018
Copyright © 2017 Osmania University. All Rights Reserved