The College offers the following courses in the faculties of Arts, Social Sciences, Informatics and Physical Sciences. At the UG level, the college offers three year degree courses leading to the award of B.Com.(Regular / Computers), B.Sc.(MPC / MPCs)
Since the academic year 2016-17 Osmania Universiy has introduced Choice Based Credit System(CBCS) for all the UG courses.
The Degree Courses has the following structure:
- Under Part 1, besides English the student has to study one second language. The second languages offered are Telugu, Sanskrit and Hindi.
Under Part 2, the student has to study three optional subjects in the course chosen. Besides, from 2004-2005 the students have in their curriculum Indian Heritage Culture in the First Year, Environmental Studies in the second Year and Science & Civilization in the Third Year.
Number of Seats:
- B.Com ( Regular) : 60 Seats
- B.Com (Computers) Self-Finance : 60 Seats
- B.Sc (Maths, Physics, Chemistry) : 60 Seats
- B.Sc (Maths, Physics, Computer Science) Self-Finance :60 Seats
- B.C.A (Bachelor of Computer Applications) Self-Finance
Note : The University has the right to drop/change any of the above combinations or increase/decrease the ceiling on seats subject to exigencies.
The following Masters Degree Programmes:
- M.A ( In English, Hindi, Economics, Public Administration, History and Political Science)
- M.Com (Master of Commerce) Self-Finance
- M.S.W (Master of Social Welfare) Self-Finance
- M.C.A (Master of Computer Applications) Self-Finance : 60 Seats